Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hi to Friends!

Dear friends,

I would like to address some people in Montrose and tell them how we are doing.

Dear Mr. Steve,

There is not much wood here, so you wouldn't do well with your shop. And it is too cold. We miss you! Tell Ms. Jane "Hi".

Dear Vincents,

To Zacky: There is a kid named Yannik and he likes to play superheroes, so I think you might like him, but he lives in Canada. Tell your mom it is barbaric with no way to hear Michael Jackson. Give Shae a hug. And tell your dad hi.

Dear Tony,

How is your school work going? Have you gone swimming without me? Did Subway get any new types of foot longs? Miss you!

Dear Pastor Karen,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Tell the ladies who sit in front of us to try not to take our pew!!

Dear Jeannie,

Daddy told me you're sick. I hope you feel better.

Love,
Matthew

5 comments:

  1. Matthew,
    Give your family a big hug. When I went to get my Christmas tree I saw a big, huge, deer. You would not believe it.
    The End.
    Love,
    Zacky

    Matt,
    It must be difficult to not be able to listen to Michael Jackson. I have not listened to him either, it makes me miss you all too much.
    I hope you know how much we miss you!
    Love you,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew,
    Great story about survival--sometimes we practice in our dreams or daydreams how we will handle situations. Your story is a good prompt for all of us to consider how we want to survive, to really live.

    Miss and love you,
    Lael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew,

    We missed you at Rug Time this morning...we need "the answer man!" (That's YOU.)

    Mostly I just miss your handsome face and beautiful spirit!

    Love you,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matthew,
    I am so glad to read everything you have written.
    Are you enjoying being in Kazakhstan?
    Is it so cold there?

    Merry Christmas,
    Tami and Tabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Matthew, Josh, and Kenny,
    I haven't gotten to read your blog everyday but when I do you always inspire me. You're a wonderful loving family. I really enjoy your writing and I admire all you do for eachother and all those you touch. Tell your mom, dad, and sisters hello for me!
    Mrs. Soderquist

    ReplyDelete